Monday, May 29, 2006

My First Blog

This is my first blog. What should I write about? Introduce myself? Probably... Hmmm... Forget it. Only those who know me will read my blog anyway. Or I hope that they will.

Yesterday something very scary happened to me. Or rather not only for me but also those of us present at the CC. Recap of what happened: Feijie collapsed to the ground after our game. What seemed like an innocuous cramp turned out to be more like a seizure. The condition he was in scared all of us. Shahid called the ambulance as soon as we realised the seriousness and the rest of the people (namely Qinyao) tried to calm him down. All the trained medics were trying hard to help but I guess that it's not easy to apply the theory in real life situation. In the end he was sent to TTSH for observation.

Instead of our routine chatter after the session, all of us just quickly washed up and went down to the hospital. Upon our arrival we knew that he was kept under observation in the A & E and we couldn't visit him yet. But at least we knew his condition was stable. Then Kok Wai was saying about that his condition might be due to psychological problems. I had earlier told him off out of frustration for giving away the possession too easily. So it's my fault. What if something really happens to him? I should be feeling very guilty right....

However I realised that I'm not feeling guilty at all. I was sorry for what happened to him but to me I did nothing wrong. If I really did, please tell me immediately. Very often one cannot see past his or her own flaws. Well I got to admit that I have little patience. Sometimes when frustration gets to you, you just have to let it out. It may be just a game but I don't think it's healthy to bottle up the feeling.

Different people have different threshold level to stress. But I guess that they simply have to live with me the insensitive bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home