Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Army Days - The Baddies

I met too many of them in 46 and I had a hard time deciding who would be among the top 3.

No 3 - Ian

3sg Ian was the self-proclaimed king of the vehicle shed. He had a natural flair for drama and was a great storyteller. He liked dramatization to every aspect of his life. An elaborate ceremony to delegate work was conducted by him daily to satisfy his vanity. He would kick up a big fuss for the tiniest of mistake to show off his powers. No one could ever forget about his heroism when Sheng Chao hyperventilated and his suaveness for refusing a seat on the Indian tonner. His tales were also legendary but I hadn't got the chance to tell him of the giant fish I caught during my fishing trip. I believe it would be on par with all of his stories.

No 2 - CPT Ng

There were quite a number of times when I simply wanted to kill this guy. Some things are easier said than done especially if you are not the one doing it. There were many instances when the morale of the company went very down because of his unilateral decisions. He had been insensitive and on many occasions just cared about meeting his objectives. Most of us had grouses with him and it's a pity that neither Sheng Chao nor I had the balls to prepare a 'thank you' letter for him when he left us.

No 1 - Fat F**k

Got to be him. I suspected he is the devil himself. I had never seen such a power-hungry disgusting pervert. He would manipulate the commanders to consolidate his powers and abuse them to get what he wanted. Evil. Absolute evil.

(dis)Honourable mentions:

Ssg David (scary, can talk to tanks)
Quek (can't understand how he can be so cocky)
TBK (I can visualize Yumin agreeing)
various VCs (you know who ah...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home