Saturday, September 01, 2007

Smooth

Things are happening fast and furious in school despite being only the 2nd week of the term. Well I won't want to go deeper in that because it will only get more depressing.

Anyway I was chatting to one of the girls from my FTB group on MSN last night. Let's just call her A. Out of the blue she asked me whether I know this senior facilitator. In order to protect his identity he will be just be known as W.

Alright let's go back to the story. The setting was the Freshmen Bash at MOS. W approached A with the question "Are you from SMU?" A replied "Yeah." and chatted a while with W and then continued whatever she was doing.

Moments later, another guy (presumably W's friend) tapped A on her shoulder and asked her whether his friend (W) could be friends with her. A replied (without much thinking as usual) no and then continued whatever she was doing.

A had a shock the following day when she past by W's poster (shit... this clue is damn obvious). Kinda freaky... She also started to feel guilty for being such an unfriendly and bad person and even promised to apologize to W if she ever runs into him.

Well I didn't doubt the story but somehow I had a deep suspicion that W either couldn't see properly under the dark lights in MOS or was already drunk by then. LOL...

This brings me to another senior facilitator who would only be codenamed X. X is those kind of guys who can buaya very well. (Yeah and I think he easily beats Kok Wai.)

I saw his exploits first hand and could only gasped in awe. Perhaps W could pick up a thing or two from X the ultimate smooth operator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home