Sunday, March 09, 2008

溏心风暴

Heart of Greed: Damn nice!!

Although I have school last week, I still managed to finish watching 溏心风暴.

Watched 15 episodes on Tuesday alone... One helluva show...

Excellent script and acting; especially from the veterans like Louise Lee and Ha Yu... There were some really heart-warming moments.

Like when Tak Tak Dei was explaining why he told Big Mom what was happening at home despite her illness...

Or during the part when Big Bao was dying...

Simply touching...

Warning!! - Spoliers ahead

Alfred and Sheung Joi-sum did not end up together; it would probably make many people unhappy but it's kinda apt I think. Will they be happily ever after? Maybe but they seem not meant to be together. For one I was kinda glad that she ended up with Tak Tak Dei at the end.

The fate of the greedy in-laws and the bad guy who cheated Small Mom was unknown at the end of show. Hopefully they would have their retribution.

It got kinda sad to see an close-knit family destroyed by fighting over the inheritance. Luckily Small Mom came to her senses in the end. Amazingly the siblings were all united and generous; probably inherited from Big Bao.

Several things I've noticed in the show, all about Linda Chung

1. I think that she didn't wear skirt in the drama at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2. Everybody calls her by her full name Sheung Joi-sum, regardless of their relationship with her. Her best friends and boyfriend included. Thought they would use something less formal.

3. She keeps crying.

OK I confessed.

Linda is my favorite actress now.. LOL.

She looks kinda stunned here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home