Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Passport

Republic of Singapore Passport

I just flipped through my passport and found out that I went out of Singapore for a grand total of 8 times last year. Six trips were to Malaysia; 3 of them were to Johor Bahru with the football gang, once to my aunt's place during Chinese New Year, another time to KL with Ken and all and last but not least a cycling trip in Pengerang with SMUX.

I visited two countries for the first time last year; Vietnam in April and Thailand in December. Both Hanoi and Bangkok were great places to visit and I was really amazed how cities a few hours away are so different from Singapore. I would definitely like to visit both countries again.

Vietnam April '06

Thailand December '06

So what's my holidays plan this year? I've already kicked start the year with a trip to Tebrau City in JB on 3rd Jan. Hopefully I can visit some places which I haven't been to yet in 2007. Top of the list is probably Angkor Wat in Cambodia and Chiang Mai in northern Thailand is a close second.

I haven't planned anything yet but if any of you are interested just leave a tag ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home