Friday, November 10, 2006

What deal? More of a hoax...

I've received the confirmation of my travel itinerary. The e-tickets issued stated that our seats are in coach class instead of the business class we initially thought.


I've sent an email to Priceline because I don't want to call its Hong Kong helpline number. I can put my business law knowledge into use here. First I've entered into a contract with Priceline and the confirmation it sent me stated clearly that the the tickets are business class ones. So there's misrepresentation on their part. Of course I'm not going to sue them although I don't really like the feeling of being cheated.

I'm not really angry because 175 sgd for return ECONOMY air tickets to Bangkok is already very cheap. However I think we deserve some compensation for being misled into buying "business class" tickets. Two free nights at some 5 star hotel in Bangkok perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home