Wednesday, March 14, 2007

1st Anniversary

Today is the first anniversary of my ORD.

Time really flies.

I can still remember beating Almo in Winning Eleven to get back my pink i/c.

If given a choice I definitely will not want to serve NS.

However, the two years stint in 46SAR was none the less one of the most memorable periods of my life.

Somehow it shaped my character and opened my eyes to many things.

Without it I will probably never fully comprehend the actual meaning of being 'tired'.

Without it I will probably still believe that 'no men are born evil' is true.

Without it I will probably never know that I can go for one week without bathing.

Without it I will probably never understand why Singapore spend so much on defence.

Without it I will probably never appreciate the importance of canned food.

Without it I will probably still believe that slavery does not exit in Singapore.

Without it I will probably never see Taj Mahal.

Without it I will probably never understand how a 'micro-organism' feel.

Without it I will not have made so many good friends.

Without it I will probably not know that 'garang' rhymes with 'wayang'.

Without it I will probably never meet so many interesting people and have so many interesting stories to share.

Without it I will probably still believe that Singapore has a fighting chance in case of war.

Last but not least without it, I definitely will not be the same person as I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home