Friday, March 09, 2007

Key to Troubles

I was stoning in my FA class when Cecilia msn-ed me. I was trying very hard not to laugh when I saw her message. She found out that she brought the Kinderland Auditorium keys back when she got home. LOL....

My instantaneous reaction was to suan her... C'mon... How come so blur....? Got infected by Yan Ting is it....? Hahaha...

Luckily I stopped myself in time. It was bad enough for her to make one more trip back to Kinderland just to return the keys after such a long tiring day. If I were the one holding the key, I will definitely feel !@#$%^&*. In the end I attempted to help her by telling her what I thought was the fastest route there.

So what is the moral of the story?

Never ever volunteer to hold any keys. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home