Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where did I go??

My laziness is the reason for such a long absence.

Although I'm doing only 5 modules (relative to the 5.5 which I did in each of the past two semesters), I have less free time. That is primarily down to the fact that I have been consistently doing most of my readings and I am involved in an YEP to India in December.

Only 10 weeks more till the India trip and now the team is still at the preparation stage. Being in the sponsorship team means that I have to do call up potential sponsors and send them the proposal. I will say that the team is quite lucky so far; there are high chances that we will be able to land some potentially awesome sponsorship deals. Not wanting to jinx the outcomes, I will only disclose when they are finalized.

In two weeks' time F1 will come to Singapore. I'm getting quite excited being the flag marshall for the event although it means that I have to miss the Merseyside derby. The three mid-terms (1 on the immediate monday after the race) also worry me. I don't know how will I prepare for them while spending the weekends on the track.

Last but not least, we finally beat the fucking scums! I'm absolutely delighted... maybe the only thing which can top this feeling is beating them at Old Trafford? LOL


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home