Sunday, August 27, 2006

Running

It's been quite a while since I ran. The last time should be somewhere in April when I ran with Heng at Bedok Stadium. After coming back from the mob briefing, I realised that I still had 10 more cycles before I ROD. It's better to keep in shape than having to go through all the RTs later. Anyway I'm getting too fat nowadays and really need some excercise.

I ran on my own on Thursday evening. One round around Bedok Reservoir is 4.3km and my timing was 25:35. I know it's rather slow but I manage to keep a constand pace throughout. This Saturday we didn't have our usual football session so Shahid got me to run at Bedok Reservoir again. This time round I clocked 23:56. Quite an improvement from the last one.

I think I gonna run again on Monday. Hopefully I can book my IPPT date soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home