Friday, September 01, 2006

I can't believe that....

Another week had passed and homework began to pile up. Some of the stuff that the profs went through in class were simply beyond me. The BOSS results was released on Monday and both my bids were unsuccessful. So my situation wasn't very ideal with only 3 credits. Feeling helpless about the whole situation I decided to bid for the management science module which Kok Hsien was going to.

I entered my bid on Tuesday and was making plans to attend the lesson on Thursday. However on Wednesday night I received one of the biggest surprises of the year. The school decided that having 3 credits is a no-no and assigned me the business law course. It is on Tuesdays which means that I missed 2 lessons already. Feeling rather pissed off with the whole fracas, I complained to my brother who was online then.

He added me into a conversation with his army friends. Both of them are in SMU and they were nice enough to answer some of my queries. One of them even offered to send me his biz law notes. After answering all my questions, they started their crappy stuff. They demanded payment for their services which is the complete list of pretty girls of the year 2006. Haha...I'm sure that I can come out with it.

Last night there was the Freshmen Bash at MOS. Kenneth from my CIP group was one of the finalists and he promised to treat us if he won the pageant. Despite being Mr Popular he didn't win the overall title. However cheers to Kenneth he still paid for us. We left early and went for supper. Over supper I heard the most outrageous things in my life. I never knew that TPJC and RJC prom queens were among us in the CIP group. I really can't believe that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home