Monday, October 02, 2006

Al Kader Family Restaurant anyone?

Noticed that I haven't blogged in a week. I didn't have any new entry because I got nothing much to write about, not because I've been busy. Unlike the other SMU students who seem to be all busy mugging, I haven't been studying as much as I will like to be. Hmmm... What an irony.

Last Friday was supposed to be a good day because I was supposed to go to JB with the durian gang and Wai San. In the end, I realised that I forgot all about the Creative Thinking (CT) meeting and had no choice but to go for that instead. Well I can see that they had fun in JB but too bad I couldn't make it. For me I get to know a few of my classmates better at the end of the meeting. One of the guys was an officer in 42 SAR and both of us agreed that Chia Kin Wei is a bloody !@#$%. Haha... NSF so garang for fuck.

Saturday was the CT grading session. Well I don't think that I contribute anything very constructive throughout the planning amd neither did I play a particular important role in the performance. From my observation, working with such a big group is not an easy task. I can see that the big wigs were under quite a lot of pressure to come up with a good performance which everyone agreed to. Nevertheless I think that our concept isn't bad and it's job well done at the end.

Saturday evening was disastrous because Liverpool lost to Bolton. 3rd away defeat of the season so it seems to be another long season for us. We lack the cutting edge at away games and were quite unlucky with the refereeing decisions. I think that the league will be a lot more tighter because the middle tier teams like Villa, Everton and Bolton are getting points off the big clubs. Seriously I think that we are not out of the title race yet but Rafa needs to sort us out real soon. I believe he definitely has the ability to do that.

I was feeling quite pissed and decided not to watch both Arsenal and Chelsea games. In the end went to have supper with Aik Heng, Wai San and Shahid at Al Kader Family Restaurant. Chilling out and talking cock until 2.30 am. Quite fun sia.... Talk about everything under the sun....

So guys when is the next talk cock session??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home