Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Something that happened to me today...

This morning I had business law class at the School of Business. As I knew that the lesson would be a long one I decided to visit the ground floor washroom before the class started.

As I pushed open the washroom door, I was immediately stunned by the sight. Oh my god!!! There was a girl inside!!! She was super stunned as well. The first thought that went through my mind was that when did the gents become ladies toilet... I double-checked the sign on the door and confirmed that it read M E N. If it was the other way round, I would be known in the whole school as a pervert by now. Most probably my name will be on tomorrow's Straits Times as well.

The girl realized that she had missed the urinals and made a mistake. She quickly apologized and left hurriedly. I bet that she must be super embarrassed and wished that the ground would open up for her to hide.

Well she needn't worry because I can't recall how she looks like already. Even if someone points a gun at my head to identify her out, I also cannot remember.

Hmmm... Anyway I decided to use the cubicle instead of the urinal just in case if another girl walks in by mistake again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home