Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stunned

Dear friend,

Welcome to the team! I am very pleased to share that you are now part of the Facilitators' Training Program for the Students' Association Freshmen Team-building Camp 2007.

You will receive an official Letter of Appointment from Dean of Students, Professor Low Aik Meng. I am sure your enthusiasm and passion will contribute to the atmosphere and character of the camp and I am confident that as a team, we will all make this year's FTB experience a successful and memorable one for all freshmen.

By the end of the week, I will be sharing with you all the information you will need about the coming Facilitation Training Camp. If you have any queries, please feel free to email me or the FTB Organizing Committee at orientation@sa.smu.edu.sg

Once again, Professor Low, Director of the Office of Student Life Shirley Soh as well as all of us from the FTB Organizing Committee offer our congratulations and warmly welcome you to the FTB team.

Thank you and see you soon at the facilitator training!

--

Best Regards,

Andrew Wong

Chairperson

Freshmen Teambuilding Camp '07 Organizing Committee

Vice President

7th SMU Students' Association ExCo


Hahahahah.... Can't believe right?

I can't believe it myself too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home