Thursday, May 10, 2007

Heaven's Coins

Hoshi no Kinka

I just discovered crunchyroll and nearly completed the serial Heaven's Coins in one day. Nearly because I could not load the 2nd part of the final episode because I had exceeded the amount of bandwidth for the day. Of course I was feeling super pissed off but I cannot do anything about it. In the end I still catch the finale the next day.

Although the serial was shot in 1995, the story was very engaging and kept me to watch continuously. However the plot of Heaven's Coins is also one of those which makes you feel like throwing the chair at the TV. Somehow the storyline is contrived to prevent the two main characters to be together; while I'm no fan of happily-ever-after Hollywood ending, the numerous ordeals which the heroine had to go through were really overwhelming at times.

The ending was good in a way; there is also Heaven's Coins 2 which is the continuation of first part's storyline. Most probably I will watch it when I find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home