Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ramblings

I just read this person's post and I can only say that he is just damn power la... I wonder when will I be able to do this sia....

Anyway I've just read Teck Guan's latest post. Just a few days earlier, I was chatting with Peter about our old army stuff. I was commenting on how the 'A' levels guys were so much harder to understand compared to the LCPs. Sometimes you can't really know what the 'A' levels guys (me included) are thinking. I think that Peter also agrees with me with some of the points that I've made.

For people like Ong Zhen Zhong, buay song means buay song. If he is pissed, he will not bother to put up a smiling face to accommodate anyone, Almo or even the OC included. Sometime back, Swee told me that he actually liked Ah Huat's character because he is direct and not afraid to say what he wants. I would say that most of the LCPs fall under this category or somewhere there.

I'm not saying that the 'A' levels people are hypocrites or what but most of us actually think quite a lot. (Not including Zhihong; sometimes I really wonder whether he got think before he speaks? lol) In a way, it is much harder to read our intentions; what is he trying to say? I'm guilty of that sometimes but most probably it is self-defense mechanism coming into place.

There is an old Chinese saying: 害人之心不可有 防人之心不可无. I think this saying is quite apt at all times but there are actually many people who are genuinely nice. Some words for Teck Guan: Don't get so upset with yourself over these people. Someday somehow they will receive the karma that they deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home