Friday, April 27, 2007

Letter to My Prof

I was not satisfied with my grades and decided to email my prof for a review.

Her reply was:

I am only reviewing the C people.
For you, the 3rd journal missed out crucial elements such as Steps etc and/or was too generic. You need to pay attention perhaps to instructions?
Also your weekly team presentation was low.
Overall I have already pushed up marks across the board (so assuming all, yours would have been a C! oh dear. I think B- is good.)


After careful consideration, I replied to her email:

Hi Prof,

Sorry for the troubles.

Thank you for the assistance.

Regards,

Shyh Jie

Although I actually mean:

Hi Prof,

B- is certainly not the grade that I deserved.

I think that you are not being fair in terms of assessing our grades.

The previous email that you sent seems to imply that I should go down on my knees and kiss your feet for your generosity. Why don't you just admit that you are biased?

Can you also stop your girly cutesy rubbish and start acting your age? It is disgusting to me.

Hope that you are able to get my message.

Regards,

Shyh Jie


Rant over...

Relax dude...

Move on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home