Monday, April 21, 2008

1st Day of Work

First day of my internship.

Nothing much happened though...

Waiting for instruction the entire morning. More familiar with my job scope in the afternoon.

However there was this person who amazed me.

She is also an intern; from some NYP engineering course.

I sat behind her so I sorta knew what she was doing.

From the time she came (about 9am) until 11+, she either (1) chatted on msn, (2) reading blogs or (3) looking for sprees online.

Made me wonder she's the boss' daughter...

Anyway when she started doing her work, I could see that the work is quite shitty.

Have to use VBA to write programme if I'm not wrong.

Argghhh... sounds like CAT with all the bugs to debug.

Of course I will prefer looking at sprees to that.

By the way, I have another favorite actress now.


Natalie Tong!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home