Sunday, April 27, 2008

TVB Drama

I've been watching a lot of TVB dramas since February this year. I can't recall what exactly got me started but my first was 野蛮奶奶II. Since then, I've watched a few more; the storylines are usually quite nice and the acting are good as well. Furthermore there are so many eye candies present which add to the viewing pleasure.

However TVB dramas seemed to suffer from common flaws. Almost every serial started very well with good character development and pretty cool storyline. However the standard started to drop from the middle part onwards (although most are still pretty watchable) and you begin to feel that you seem to have watched some of the storylines somewhere before. Then the ending will be too rushed as the scriptwriter tried to wrap everything up and produced a sorta happy finale.

Oh wells nothing's perfect. At least it's better than most Mediacorp productions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home