Saturday, May 24, 2008

Funny

While we were changing after our football session today, something very funny happened.

Remember the blogger who got arrested for posting racist remark?

It is none other than my friend who made the police report which led to the arrest.

I was telling the rest about it and they started to ask me questions. Then FJ made some remarks which he shouldn't be making.

The conversation went something like this.

FJ: [censored for his safety]

Us (Me, Shahid or JJ): Ohhhh.... We call police liaoz.

FJ: No, listen.. I haven't said finish. You all misunderstood. [Censored again]

JJ: No, no. There are 3 witnesses here.

Me: Later FJ kena deported to Middle Rocks.

[Laughters]

FJ: Huh? What's Middle Rocks??

Us: What? You don't know?

Shahid: You are stupid leh. Don't even know what's Middle Rocks.

FJ: Don't know means stupid meh? Then you are clever lah.

Shahid: At least it means I am not stupid. FJ, how many states are there in Malaysia?

FJ: 13 lah.. You think I don't know.

JJ: FJ, actually 14 now. Plus Middle Rocks.

[Laughters again]

OK.. We are so lame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home