Tuesday, May 06, 2008

MPW @ Work

MPW or Management of People at Work is a module which is not unfamiliar to SMU students.

Today my boss decided to gather the staff to discuss about the company's mission and values.

He was the facilitator; something similar to what I did during FTB last semester.

He got some of the staff to share incidents which they wish to higlight and get the other staff (like me) to give our opinions.

I always think that most SMEs do not pay particular attention on things like company culture and such; this time I was proven wrong.

This thing is still kinda new to the company; the employees started slowly but got used to it as it progressed. The boss promises to have this internal 'review' every Tuesday afternoon.

Hopefully the next session will end on time and not at 7.30pm like today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home