Sunday, January 04, 2009

I miss the month of December

No post was written in the month of December as I was away in India; the first three weeks were spent doing OCIP in the idyllic place of Yuksam in western Sikkim and the final week was split between the Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur as well as the Sikh holy city of Amritsar.

I think that I've grown as a person after this trip; I was really inspired by the passion of KCC members in their continual efforts to improve their community. At the same time, I was made aware of my own flaws during the travels; being too quick in making judgement is one trait which I can still improve on.

Quite glad that I joined the OCIP; wouldn't have seen so much and experienced so much without going through it. Although there were hiccups, I guess that the entire experience was worth all the efforts put in.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home