Tuesday, June 20, 2006

An Incident

Date: 17 June '06
Time: approx 9.20pm
Venue: Some bus-stop at Serangon North

I was waiting for bus with Shahid and Shicai. We just finished our dinner and were on our way home. Shahid and I started to discuss about our game we played just now while Shicai decided to listen to his mp3s. Then I realised that there was this girl who was standing about 20m away from us. I noticed that she would glance in our direction every few seconds. She tried to do it discretely by using her handphone at the same time but I saw through this easily.

Shahid asked me why I was grinning. So I told him what I saw. After another minute of observation both of us agreed that she was stealing glances at us. However Shahid insisted that she was looking at him. Shicai was oblivious to the whole thing and was totally engrossed with his music.

After a while Shicai went to sit at the railings behind the girl. Immediately she stopped looking in our directions and turned her head behind instead. Shahid's ego must have taken a beating then. I found this so funny and I kept laughing. I guess some girls are attracted to androgynous guy with purple hair. Shicai had no emotions when told about it. Maybe it is all too common for our Superband wannabe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home