Wednesday, June 06, 2007

ICT (Part 2)

Sungei Gedong has a new street soccer court now and I got to play there on Friday night. While playing, I couldn't help but wonder why some people are too unwell to go outfield but fit enough to play football at night.

I also found it rather surprising that some people had rather low emotional quotient. If I were the person who needs a favour from someone, I will definitely be grateful and try as much as possible not to trouble him/her.

Of course most of the people who need favours from me mostly will be like that. However there will also be people who will think that those giving them a favour have a moral obligation to help them and take those favours for granted.

During this ICT I faced a situation whereby there were people who needed help from me. While I tried to help as much as I can, there is always a limit to my capability.

So obviously when deciding who to help, I would give those with better attitudes the priority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home