Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trip Planner

So what have I been doing lately?

I've been trawling the websites and travel guidebook to research for my backpacking trip in July.

The internet has almost everything; the amount of information available is truly amazing. However not all are exactly useful and some actually contradict one another.

Specific example:

Some reviews claimed that XXX Hotel is fabulous and the best place that they had stayed in during their trip but there were also guests who absolutely hated the place.

I come to realize that planning perhaps makes up half of the fun of traveling.

You guys can guess where am I going from the picture below....


Sorry for the light reflection on the blue book but I'm sure that you all can make out the words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home