Monday, April 02, 2007

Football, football and more football

Last Friday I went to play football at the Cage at Kallang. It was my first time playing there and the pitches there are really good. However it is prohibitively expensive to play there; 12 of us have to pay 12 bucks each for the two hours session. Hence I don't think that I will go there to play in the near future.

Earlier today I got to play football for the first time in SMU. Eric had asked me to join him and his friends to play at the sports hall located in the admin block. It was quite fun although we were not sure if we broke any rules by playing football there.

I realized that there are many advantages to play at the sports hall. Firstly, it is indoor and air-conditioned so we don't need to care about the elements. Secondly, the toilets there got hot showers and we can utilize them after the football session. Thirdly, there are water-cooler and drinks dispensers located conveniently near the sports hall. Last but not least, the sports hall can be easily booked just like any other GSRs.

There will be a football tournament in NUS this Saturday. Despite having two exams on Monday, I shall not give it a miss. After missing out two weeks ago, I'm glad that I could make the team. Perhaps KACC could carve out another improbable victory again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home